Limited-Time Offer Get 15% OFF with code TRY15
Vitality Bundle's Bioage Reversal Story
How one sceptical customer reversed his bioage by 6.5 years after taking Avea’s Vitality Bundle for 14 months without changing anything else.
Meet Ibrahim, the 42.5 year old dad from Switzerland comes with an IT background. Although not a self-proclaimed biohacker, he has always followed a reasonably healthy lifestyle, thanks to his nutritionist wife's guidance. Regular physical activities like walking, biking, and kayaking keep him active, and he is diligently tracking his sleep, weight, and body composition using technology over the years.
Routine so far
Ibrahim has a fairly simple supplement routine, which includes daily omega 3, vitamin D3 + K2, magnesium, zinc, and a probiotic. He also takes 1 - 2 protein shakes per week if he has been working out.
Discovering the Vitality Bundle
When he heard about the Vitality Bundle, a comprehensive combination of targeted supplements to reverse the signs of aging, he was at first rather skeptical and wondered how he could measure the effect of these two additional supplements.
Then he had an idea: He had recently taken a biological age* test (based on DNA methylation) which gave him a good result of 37.7 (he was 41 years old at the time). So, he decided to do an experiment: he’d commit to taking the Vitality Bundle daily without changing anything else in his routine and then retest his biological age after a year.
The Science Behind the Vitality Bundle
As we age, our NAD+ levels decline, impacting crucial mechanisms in our body. Luckily, there are ways to boost NAD+ levels effectively. The Vitality Bundle combines a powerful synergy of scientifically-backed ingredients to support cellular repair and energy production.
· NAD+ precursor: A derivative of vitamin B3 and the best NAD+ precursor, 250mg per capsule, with benefits validated in human studies. For experienced biohackers or those over 50, consider doubling the dose after a few months for maximum impact (which is what Ibrahim did for his experiment).
· Booster: A supplement containing 5 active compounds mixed in olive oil for maximum stability and bioavailability, perfectly complementing NMN to further boost NAD+ levels and energy production:
50mg Apigenin: A natural flavonoid that inhibits CD38, an enzyme that breaks down NAD+, boosting NAD+ levels for improved cellular function.
50mg Betaine: A methyl donor, supporting optimal utilization of NMN for NAD+ synthesis and enhanced cellular energy.
100mg Ubiquinol: The most active CoQ10 form, enhancing mitochondrial function - vital for NAD+ generation.
150mg Resveratrol: Activates sirtuin genes, paired with NMN, creating a powerful synergy for cellular health.
50mg Pterostilbene: A stable resveratrol analog, activating SIRT1, improving cognitive function and DNA maintenance.
Fast forward to 14 months later: his biological age is now 31.2 for a chronological age of 42.5. Not bad right? It took a while, but it was worth it. He also felt like he had more energy after a few months and even managed to drop a few kgs along the way without trying (he has a 3-year-old son and so had developed a slight “dad bod” since he was born).
Try It Risk-Free
for 90 Days
Ibrahim's story serves as an inspiring example of how the Vitality Bundle, combined with a healthy lifestyle and a balanced supplement regimen, can positively impact one's biological age and overall well-being. Join the ranks of those who have embraced the Vitality Bundle, and take charge of your health and vitality today! Feel the difference in your energy levels and wellbeing in 90 days, or get your money back.
- Powerful duo to boost NAD+ levels and slow the signs of ageing.
- Targets various mechanisms of ageing at the cellular level.
- One capsule: 250 mg Uthever® NAD+ precursor
One capsule Booster: 400 mg of antioxidants (incl. Resveratrol, Ubiquinol, Betaine, and more)
- 90 days money-back guarantee
* Biological age, also known as bioage, is a measurement that assesses the health and aging status of an individual's body based on DNA methylation patterns. Unlike chronological age, which simply represents the number of years a person has lived, biological age reflects how well or poorly the body is aging. Reversing biological age, as seen in Ibrahim's case, indicates a more youthful and healthier physiological state.